Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

My inputs/level button is stuck down,

David1963

My inputs/level button is stuck down and makes it hard to use the other buttons.Can i program my FBV express MK11 to bypass the button?

I'm not sure about that but you might be able to get a new part. Then again maybe it just needs to be cleaned out. Sometimes dirt or other debris gets under the button causing it to stick.

http://www.fullcompass.com/prod/240310-Line-6-50-02-4017

222550.jpg

Wow, thanks Brazzy. I think i found the switch on the first page for $1.65 hahah.There is a phone # for parts help so ill give them a call and order one before i open it up in case it cant be cleaned. Spider jam is pretty fun man

Cool! Glad you found the actual part you were looking for. I just did a quick search for "Spider Jam" in the their search bar and found that item. Glad it helped ya.

I like my Spider Jam too. I've been using since 2008 and have had more good times than bad with it. It's getting older though so I was thinking about getting one of the Spider V's since I'm familiar with all the amps and how to navigate it efficiently. That doesn't mean getting rid of my Spider Jam though, lol, It still looks and sounds as good as the day I bought it.

I run my HD500 in studio direct mode into it's Aux input quite bit. I just turn the amp on turn it's master wide open and regulate the HD500 with it's master volume and tweak from there. Works really good for me but the amp itself can sound great on it's own. Over the years I've heard many people who put down the SJ but considering my experience I've come to the conclusion it either wasn't what they were looking for, they couldn't figure out how to use it, or the one they got was broken.

Rock On!

Man , alot of hate for line 6 spider online. Ive got all the gear in my band room ,Marshall,Fender ,Egnator , all the pedals,32 track tascam , an elaborate looper system running thru three amps, and i cant stop playing to the jam tracks on the spider.All players should own one.I just got mine a few weeks ago on craigslist.     Checked out your soundcloud, You got a BUNCH of cool stuff man.                                                                          

Man , alot of hate for line 6 spider online. Ive got all the gear in my band room ,Marshall,Fender ,Egnator , all the pedals,32 track tascam , an elaborate looper system running thru three amps, and i cant stop playing to the jam tracks on the spider.All players should own one.I just got mine a few weeks ago on craigslist.     Checked out your soundcloud, You got a BUNCH of cool stuff man.                                                                          

Yeah, I can't understand all the hate. It's an amp and like all amps they have something the other might not, lol. I also like to play around with the drum tracks on the SJ and I got a Beat Buddy to have some fun with that. When I play many times I never have a game plan it's just me trying to have fun, lol.

I also have a DT50HD/Dt25Cab, a Peavey Valveking II 20MH and a Jet City Picovalve & JCA12S+ Cab. I like them all and use them in a sort of rotation, Hahaaaa. It's fun.

Thanks for the good words on my soundcloud uploads. I haven't uploaded any lately so I'm due to create a new one.