Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD 500X Headphone unbalanced

Sleveran

I've recently purchased a Pod HD 500X and while playing and listening through Direct Headphones I get a very annoying unbalance where most of the sound comes from the left side of my headphones , And when i pull the headphone plug out just a little bit I hear both sides equally but the sound is muffled and not nice anymore.. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem :\? I'd be grateful to get some help

By the way : It seems like the "VOLUME" Knob makes the balance change :O , when i turn it to the right it's the right headphone part that gets all the sound and same for left :|...

Check the mixer or the patch items are balanced. You might be best starting with an empty patch and turn the internal mixer slot up so you can hear.   You can follow the panning to see that unit is responding correctly.

That still leaves me clueless about how do i even start with an empty patch , how do i delete and go to factory reset and how do i save the HD model packs i have on it :( I don't want to lose them

Well I did a flash reboot and on most presets it sound like the balance is alright.. but I lost the HD Model packs that i bought this unit with.. I bought this 2nd hand off of this guy and I registered the pod on my line6 account but the HD packs that he bought for the POD vanished.. Do i need to contact him for some serial number to retrieve my HD packs :\? is it registered as a product in a line6 account and i need to ask him to give me the registration stuff? :\