Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Blitz-13

So I've been looking around, just trying to get some wireless gear, and I'm thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice if you can make everything wireless on an amp?" So I was wondering, since I'll need the money for a wireless guitar system, if there is any sort of way that you would connect the FBV pedals, I'm using the Express, to the Spider amps without the use of an RJ45 cable? Like the wireless receivers? It would be really neat, but I don't want to be stupid and buy things that were never going to work. Thanks, guys.

i don't believe there is a product that would do that. the pin out on the FBV is proprietary and carries power...

so it's not like ethernet, despite sharing the same cable type...

I've seen posts in the past where users have fried their ports trying to use network hubs etc...

not saying you couldn't figure it out and build something maybe... but i'm not clever enough to do that.