Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PARAMETER MODULATION

toxtethogrady

Welcome to the forum.

You can assign a free stomp switch to toggle back and forth between two values of the parameter you're looking to work.

(In fact, you can further stack up a total of 8 functions that the single switch can do simultaneously - an immensely powerful customization tool).

If you're talking about something like ADSR or LFO controllers, no there's not. You can assign parameters to controllers other than the expression pedals, though. You can assign them to footswitches, snapshot controllers, or MIDI CCs from an external source.

If you're talking about something like ADSR or LFO controllers, no there's not. You can assign parameters to controllers other than the expression pedals, though. You can assign them to footswitches, snapshot controllers, or MIDI CCs from an external source.

Or volume and tone controls on your guitar if it is a Variax.

This is the #1 thing I wish they would implement! LFO and ADSR would make Helix the badassest floor unit ever. 

Upvote my ideascale entry here: http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Automation/839282-23508#idea-tab-details

No no, vote for mine!  Or you could vote for both!  LOL

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/An-LFO-and-an-ADSR/811573-23508

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

no way to get LFO or ADSR make random changes in yal HX N no BPM Sync ....m@n it sounds like a joke o_O

........yet very boring IMHO coz no way to spice up sonic texture !!!! (the Divider/Mixer blocks on Gt100/1K do a killer job)

Damn i can do this with my old Zoom G9 N my GT100 (2 not say Gt1K) im actually so surprised that the great Helix itself doesn't have such an antique feature 3>

I understand now why most of HX users sound in their demos so flat & linear ....except Matteo Mancuso !!! (Line6/Yamaha Endorsee)

i can control anything from a Delay FB/Time or a Drive stomp Gain/Vol. by just picking softer or harder or assigning various Wave Pedals (not just one type!)

maybe in 2021 it is not true anymore ? Does anybody can confirm this fact... 

On 8/22/2021 at 10:55 AM, STEEVE108 said:

no way to get LFO or ADSR make random changes in yal HX N no BPM Sync ....m@n it sounds like a joke o_O

........yet very boring IMHO coz no way to spice up sonic texture !!!! (the Divider/Mixer blocks on Gt100/1K do a killer job)

Damn i can do this with my old Zoom G9 N my GT100 (2 not say Gt1K) im actually so surprised that the great Helix itself doesn't have such an antique feature 3>

I understand now why most of HX users sound in their demos so flat & linear ....except Matteo Mancuso !!! (Line6/Yamaha Endorsee)

i can control anything from a Delay FB/Time or a Drive stomp Gain/Vol. by just picking softer or harder or assigning various Wave Pedals (not just one type!)

maybe in 2021 it is not true anymore ? Does anybody can confirm this fact... 

No need to resurrect three different threads with this...

What is the question?  I'd like to help.

• Upvote 1