Sign in to follow this  
jimbos55

Where can we share spider v user set ups ?

I was wondering if we have the ability to share the user set ups. I am new and I could spend weeks trying for instance to replicate the Van Halen tone. Is there such a site?

I haven't verified this but found it in the forum elsewhere - hope it helps

"All user created presets are available to search and download via the Spider Remote app for mobile android and iOS devices. Using the Spider Remote app you can upload and download tones to the Line 6 cloud similar to the way you can on the custom tone page with other products."

You are correct, you hit the cloud icon and it looks like nothing is there but if you search for something they are there, you should write a manual for them, lol

I found tones with the remote app. They play through the amp when tapping the tone from my i-phone.

How are we supposed to know where the amp knobs should be set?

Is there anyway to browse the tones in the cloud without having to give it a search term?

• Like 1

As far as I can tell anything in the APP that you are saving is hidden. I have not found a file folder in Android that shows where the preset files are hosted. A group on youtube said the Spider V app files are hidden in the APP, not in the user file manager.