Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HELIX w TORPEDO switching

alex_wahwah

Hi ! 

I am trying a quite complicated setup . I have my Helix that controls the Amp switching . I also have the Torpedo connected to the Helix via MIDI . In Helix's command center i have a footswitch for amp channel switching , but i cannot have the same footswitch to sent MIDI command to the torpedo so it can change my speaker . 

Example : 

For Drive sounds i can use a Marshall 4x12 but for clean i want to use a Fender 4x10, and i want to do that only by pressing a button , or at least to be able to do that when i am changing snapshots !

Thanks ! 

I found out how to do it . You have to use the Snapshots and in the Command Center you have those lightning buttons above the Footswitches which are called "Instant". 

There you have to select bank/prog and you only have to change the program , coresponding to the presets in the Torpedo ( also the MIDI CC from the Torpedo must be off , you only need PC on ) 

So you can select different programs on different Snapshots with different speakers . On each Snapshot you can change the INSTANT button. 

Hope it helps .. 

Best Regards 

Alex !