Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How Can I Use The Aux Input Pod Hd500x ?

jonjontown

Yes you can do this. Here is  a similar preset designed for acoustic guitar and mic:

http://line6.com/customtone/tone/215659

You will need to edit the above preset to:

- adjust the Inputs (change Mic to Aux)

- adjust the amp/FX processing in each channel as desired

- use the HD500x Mixer to pan the channels fully left and right, and

- route the appropriate L/R channel outputs of the HD500x to your outboard equipment.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

jc, yes you can run Guitar -> Input 1 -> Channel A -> amp A and Aux -> Input 2 -> Channel B -> Amp B. You can even run the mixer so that Amp A -> right channel and Amp B -> left channel so the sound guy can have two feeds with different gain, EQ, etc.Basically you'll have 2 separate mono channels isolated from each other. If the search function works in this forum, search for dual amp tones and you'll see how to do some this.

• 1 year later...

I don't know if this is been said before but I just figured out if you take an acoustic guitar and go through the mic input like adapt an XLR down to a stereo TRS adapter oh my God you get perfect acoustic guitar tones play with your on-board EQ a little bit but man it's perfection I hope this helps anybody that struggles with this

• 1 year later...