Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

A little help would be nice

I recently purchased a Spider V and an MKII Shortboard.  I'm somewhat of an old timer when it comes to tech. My Spider V came with a small manual, which is the same one that is on this website.  My MKII came with no manual whatsoever.  The MKII manual on this website directs me to the manual for the amp, which doesn't tell me how to program the pedalboard.  This forum tells me that I need approval from a moderator before I can get help.  I love your products, I really really do.  That Spider V sounds awesome!  But can someone please tell me how to simply apply a couple of the presets on the amp to the buttons on the shortboard? I can't find it in the on-line manuals and apparently purchasing and registering my new gear doesn't allow me to ask these questions on the forum.  

.......  This forum tells me that I need approval from a moderator before I can get help.  ....

A moderator is required to review and approve the first post of every new user. From now on you will have no problem having your posts visible immediately. This is just a final gate in the process, beyond the existing spam filters.