Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix foot controller - pod hd500

vortex2011

Well, you would be able to do some basic functions. You could select presets on the Helix, and you could actually program the footswitches within the HD500 to control the virtual Helix footswitches. I think tap tempo would work as well. You could probably set up the expression pedal to control the Helix EXP1/2 as well. It would be kind of big pain, though.

• 1 month later...

I have a different problem with my Helix Foot Controller. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? When I hold the two Up and Down Buttons down together I get Snapshot mode. The Snap Shot 1 - 8 show up on the scribble notes but are blinking. As soon as I press one of these blinking buttons it stops blinking- the snapshot icon vanishes from the scribble screens and it switches to the presets. You can scroll up and down the snapshots with the Up / Down buttons on the left and the snapshot numbers show on the screen on the Rack Unit screen. I can't figure this out and Spoke with a Customer Service Rep who didn't help me either.

Help someone???

P 11 Helix 2.0 Owners Manual - Rev D :

NOTE: If you don’t want Snapshot footswitches to disappear after selecting one, set "Global Settings > Footswitches" > Knob 4 (Snapshot Mode Switches) to “Manual Return.†In this case, Helix stays in Snapshot footswitch mode until you press FS6 (CANCEL)