Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Version 2.50 is not running on my amplifi tt

ragassator

Hi,

Sorry for my english, i'm french...

I just buy an amplifi tt and i'll try to install the latest version.

I well install line6 updater 1.10 and line6 driver 2 version 1.77. I'm on windows 10.

It says that version 2.50.2 is a success but all the light under the tone bouton (A B C D) flash ans it doesn't work. So i tried the update (power off; holding tone and tap bouton and power on, i heard the bip). B and c is lightin and it still doesn't work....

If i return to version 2.10 it works.

Do you have an idea to fix the problem ?

Thanx !

Je vais essayer google translate, je suis Canadien, mon français compétence est faible.

Vous devez:

a) Driver 1.77 installé

b) Line 6 Updater V1.10 installé

c) Votre Amplificateurs TT travaillant sur la version du firmware 2.10

Ensuite, vous connectez le AmpliFi et allumez-le (il n'y a pas besoin de pousser les boutons tout en tournant sur) exécuter le programme Line 6  Updater connexion. Laissez Line 6 Updater trouver la dernière version et de mise à niveau. Si vous avez encore des questions à après cela, vous pouvez appeler à l'aide Line 6 en Europe.

Il y a une ligne d'aide Line 6 (ou Yamaha, je ne suis pas sûr) dans l'UE:

Support technique:
+49 (0) 4101 303 166 du lundi au vendredi 9 heures-17 heures CET

I am going to try google translate, I'm Canadian, but my knowledge of French is very poor.

You need:

a) Driver 1.77 installed

b) Line 6 Updater v1.10 installed

c) Your AmpliFi TT working on firmware version 2.10

Then you connect the AmpliFi and turn it on (there is no need to push buttons while turning it on), Run Line 6 Updater and login. Let Line 6 Updater find the latest version and upgrade. If you still have issues after this, you can call Line 6 in Europe for help.

There is a Line 6 help line  (or Yamaha, I am not sure) in the EU:

Technical Support:
+49 (0) 4101 303 166 , Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm CET

Thanx !

But that's exactly what i've done... Updater sayed that it was a succes but all the ligt was flashind and no sound so i do the update...

Did you also try a factory reset after the firmware update? The FAQ below has the instructions on how to perform it. i have read on the forums that for some people who had all lights flashing, a factory reset made the madness stop.

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifi-products/ampl/amplifiseriesfaq

The relevant portion is:

Q: How can I reset the AMPLIFi to its default settings?

A: To perform a factory reset and restore a AMPLIFi 75, 150, or TT to factory settings press and hold Master Volume knob and Tone button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both down until you see the LED's around the Master Volume knob light up. To perform a factory reset and restore the AMPLIFi FX100 to factory settings press and hold the Master Volume knob and the TAP button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both until you see '01' in the LED display.

Thanx dude ! It works, i've done this and restart the update to 2.50.2 and good... But if i turn off the amplifi, when i power it up it's always the four bouton flashing so i have to re reset and i loose my preset...I'm answering if my amplifi have a pb...

Thanx dude ! It works, i've done this and restart the update to 2.50.2 and good... But if i turn off the amplifi, when i power it up it's always the four bouton flashing so i have to re reset and i loose my preset...I'm answering if my amplifi have a pb...

I have also seen this issue reported on the forums. It happens when certain tone combinations (I think a "disabled amp" tone is one that comes to mind) is stored in Bank 1 Tone A (B1TA for short). If you reset to factory defaults and store your tones anywhere else *but* B1TA, you should be fine. Or you can move any of the existing presets (one that you want to keep, obviously) to B1TA and you should be fine. Methinks it's a firmware bug that needs to be addressed with a firmware update, in the meantime, there is no workaround other than to have a tone that the AmpliFi "likes" on B1TA .

You can test this by setting up B1TA with the tone you like, then power off/ power back on and, if the lights start flashing, then you know the AmpliFi does not like your tone. Try other tones on B1TA until you can power off/power back on without the lights flashing and then you can setup the rest of the tones the way you want them. Hopefully, you won't have to Factory Reset the AmpliFi any more after that.