Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I'm TIRED of waiting for the next..,.

ricstudioc

But will Guardians of the Galaxy 2 be able to live up to the first?!?!?!? I hope so!!!

What a great flick the first one was! I tend to like my sci-fi a little more intense but you really have to be a hater not to have appreciated this little gem. I would love to see Asimov's 'Foundation' series put to film or maybe see someone like Peter Jackson redo the 'Dune' series.

I read that all they are adding is a tuner for the editor...

Honestly, that would be awesome to have a tuner in the editor!!! I often have my Helix on my desk behind my computer monitor, between a pair of studio monitor speakers. I have definitely wished for a way to use the tuner in the editor, 100% for sure...

Been busy for a few days....

I see what you did there ... well played, sir, well played ;)

Thank you, Guv.nor - there's no putting anything past you guys....

Can I just have an Avengers movie with just Scarlet? She is so fine.  

I'm always much more interested in simple, down-home looks vs overly made up - on that basis (and as syrupy as it may sound) check her out in "We Bought A Zoo".  Yah, Black Widow is pretty much killer - but Scarlett in jeans and a tee shirt is my idea of perfection.

Emma Peel and Black Widow teaming up, now there's a mashup I will go see any time!  ;)

"Mrs Peel - we're needed..."  Oh yeah, she showed up at just the right time in my life - suddenly girls were interesting instead of yucky.  I note that they both make their mark in jumpsuits - Emma of course had more variety in hers, but Widows' will do just fine....

..... any word on the update...?