Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

All-clear!!! You can connect Helix via USB to PC for a while ;-)

klangmaler

rlm01 wrote:

"I had my Helix connected to PC for about 4 hours and then a receive a message that it was not connected anymore. Since then I can't connect to any PC with the editor or the updater. I think that the USB connector or something else is damage. So I can't load any preset or IR to the Helix. A info Tech said that it could be that connected much longer something got to hot and damage. I'm in Brasil and don't know what to do. Sorry for my poor english, but I think that the idea of what could happen is clear."

No need for such a warning...

Seems as if someone had eventually probs with heat accumulation (or a trollish mood).

Before posting 'warnings' please use the Bug reports thread instead:

http://line6.com/support/topic/16083-helix-bug-reports/

(and / or get yourself a support ticket).

Thanks.

• Upvote 2

No need for such a warning...

Seems as if someone had eventually probs with heat accumulation (or a trollish mood).

Before posting 'warnings' please use the Bug reports thread instead:

http://line6.com/support/topic/16083-helix-bug-reports/

(and / or get yourself a support ticket).

Thanks.

Maybe you're right, warning is a strong word. But with this I just want to prevent everybody that it could happen, and wish that nobody pass what I'm passing thruogh. About a bug report I don't think it's the case becase bug is an error or mistake when the software does a thing the it isn't suppose to do, or is nor responding to a command. In my case the hardware is not working anymore.