Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10 Relay charging issues

Graefy

I have had my G10 relay on charge for the past 6 hours. Initially it was flashing green, which according to the blurb means that I have more than 30 minutes of use left. Well I have not used it but kept it on charge until I got a steady green light indicating that it was now fully charged.

When I just went to check the charging status it is now flashing red! I don't understand why that should be. Before you ask, yes the receiver is seated firmly into the transmitter. I have checked and double checked that. Can anybody explain to me what the hell is going on with this unit?

Thanks......Johnny

Hi Johnny, 

Sorry to hear about this. 

Have you by chance performed a Firmware update? - If not, please update your G10 system by downloading the 'Line 6 Updater' (http://line6.com/software/ ). Open the updater while your G10 receiver is plugged in via USB and update to the latest firmware update. 

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks!