Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firmware version 2.10 is here!

HonestOpinion

My laptop exploded last week... well I'm pretty sure it's just the battery but I now have a non-functioning MacBook at an awkwardly austere time (actually in the middle of making a little Roseberry IR demo, too awesome to handle!) so I would just like to take this moment to express how much I hate all of you 2.10'ers and your auto engaging wahs

Doh! Bad timing, man. the new update isn't that great. It's mediocre.

As if!!! This update rules!!!! Muhahaha :D

I could imagine there's a situation where when modeling an amp maybe there's something about it they think would be an improvement but then overall not be an accurate representation of the amp they are trying to model.

That's the idea behind all Line 6 original amp models (like Fatality and Litigator). An idealized, optimized amp model not beholden to the quirks, inconsistencies, and inadequacies of the real thing.

• Upvote 3

That's the idea behind all Line 6 original amp models (like Fatality and Litigator). An idealized, optimized amp model not beholden to the quirks, inconsistencies, and inadequacies of the real thing.

Hallmarks of innovation and inspiration!

You, my friend, need the Agro! Incredible high-gain tones out of this one with no need for a stomp!

Vote for it here:

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/The-original-Line6-Amp-with-the-biggest-versatility-the-AGRO!/842434-23508

actually I vote for the spinal puppet but there's absolutely nuthin wrong with the agro

thanx, my friend!

begging for a high gain model as the original Line6 agro, spinal puppet, insane... etc

I have been going to town designing some new presets in the 2.10 firmware release which has some brilliant new features. It may seem like a small thing but the addition of the Alt-click and Shift-Alt-Click keyboard combinations to assign/unassign parameters to a snapshot is an awesome, fantastic, and incredibly helpful addition to the Editor. It has vastly improved the Editor workflow! I can't express how happy I am to see this seemingly small change. It is actually a huge timesaver for those of us who enthusiastically jumped aboard the snapshot train when the 2.0 firmware arrived. It makes it so easy to assign parameters to snapshots that I think it will actually encourage more people to use the snapshot feature. No more shifting tabs and scrolling through lists to assign a parameter to a snapshot when using the Editor. Just a great addition, thank you very much Line6!!  :)  :P  :D