Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

View Tempo BPM in Real Time

milleniumman

Just got a Helix, I was wondering if there is a way to view the tap tempo bpm in real time on the main screen? I play live to a click and while pre-programming the tempos to different patches would be ideal, there have been situations where there will be an unrehearsed or pre-planned song thrown in the mix and I would like to see the tempo match the bpm.  Or, is there a way where it at least shows the tempo bpm while I'm actively tapping, Thanks!

Right now, the fastest to see it is to just touch the tap footswitch with your finger - it will bring up the tempo screen (assuming you have the capacative touch feature turned on). I do agree with you, though, it would be nice if the tempo showed up on the home screen somewhere. Or perhaps on the scribble strip above the tap tempo switch while you were tapping...

• Upvote 2