Sign in to follow this  
benwatson528

Unable To Register Reason Limited

Hello,

I just bought a brand new Studio UX2. Upon visiting http://line6.com/propellerheadcode/ and entering the Reason Limited registration code printed on the sheet accompanying the CD, I am met with an error "Unable to find license.

Please contact Customer Support.".

This is a big pain for me because I'd like to begin using the software immediately. Please resolve this issue for me.

Thanks,

Ben

Me too :( I had contact with reason saying i should contact line 6 where i got the software from. I made a ticket waitin for response did you resolve the isseu yet?

Me too :( I had contact with reason saying i should contact line 6 where i got the software from. I made a ticket waitin for response did you resolve the isseu yet?

Yup, similar thing. Bought a brand new Pod Farm UX2, entered Reason ID and Registration code and received an on-screen message saying that my Licence was already held by someone else. I contacted Reason who replied that "Reason Limited Line 6 Edition is a Line 6 product, licensed and distributed exclusively by Line 6" and advised me to contact Line 6 for assistance. Looks like tech help is only available Monday to Friday so I'll contact them then. Disappointing, though.

I had the same problem and contacted customer support, they gave me a link I could use to get a new code which worked fine

I had the same problem and contacted customer support, they gave me a link I could use to get a new code which worked fine

What Customer support Line 6 or reasons ?

Me..Got the same issue .