Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Mac Helix Editor 2.10 Problem - Can't See Editor Panel

robiox

Hello!

I'm new on Helix (floor), just bought, updated to 2.10 and installed the helix editor.

I've a problem with Editor, when I launch the app (I'm on Mac with 10.11.6 El Capitan OSX) I see only the presets panel (the left column of the app) and I can't see and edit the EDITOR panel (the center/right part of the app).

See the attached file!

Senza titolo.tiff

Does anybody can solve this issue?

Best Regards

Bob - ProGuitarist

Hello!

I'm new on Helix (floor), just bought, updated to 2.10 and installed the helix editor.

I've a problem with Editor, when I launch the app (I'm on Mac with 10.11.6 El Capitan OSX) I see only the presets panel (the left column of the app) and I can't see and edit the EDITOR panel (the center/right part of the app).

See the attached file!

attachicon.gifSenza titolo.tiff

Does anybody can solve this issue?

Best Regards

Bob - ProGuitarist

Did you download the latest version of the Helix application, 2.10?  This will install the latest version of the Editor, Updater, and driver.

Did you download the latest version of the Helix application, 2.10?  This will install the latest version of the Editor, Updater, and driver.

It's specified in the title... I've installed the 2.10 version but the 1.04 does the same (I've used to backup at the beginning because my helix had 1.06.5 fw onboard)