Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

audio interface (spider V 60w)

m4tthemus

I'm having issues using my spider v 60w amp for recording. I had it working but there was a huge latency issue and when i went to fix it, it completely stopped working. I have windows 10 and was using the program ohm studio to upload and share music using Livewire cord from amp to computer. All drivers/software are up to date. If anyone has a fix for this or has any ideas to try it would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm having issues using my spider v 60w amp for recording. I had it working but there was a huge latency issue and when i went to fix it, it completely stopped working. I have windows 10 and was using the program ohm studio to upload and share music using Livewire cord from amp to computer. All drivers/software are up to date. If anyone has a fix for this or has any ideas to try it would be appreciated. Thanks

I am not familiar with the software but... if it has an option to select the ASIO driver, make sure that you select the Spider V ASIO driver. Some software (i.e Cubase LE8 that is available for free for the Spider V) sometimes install their own ASIO drivers that are laggy and latency-infested. Also, make sure that the Spider V ASIO driver is configured properly in "Control Panel > Line 6 Audio-MIDI Devices"

No problem here. There are drivers in the support/downloads section which when installed include ASIO streaming. Works great. I am found that the Spider V makes an excellent companion to Rocksmith and Yousician. Cuts down on a lot of additional clutter especially wireless with the G10 transmitter.

With the drivers installed it's low latency in Win10 even with wireless there is no delay in Yousician which critiques your timing in realtime as you play.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do either of you guys know if the firehawk 1500 is wireless ready? Or do you need to buy he base for the g10 wireless system? I have the g10t but it doesn't come with the base. Just wondering if I have to buy more stuff after dropping a grand on an amp. Thanks

Do either of you guys know if the firehawk 1500 is wireless ready? Or do you need to buy he base for the g10 wireless system? I have the g10t but it doesn't come with the base. Just wondering if I have to buy more stuff after dropping a grand on an amp. Thanks

The Firehawk 1500 is not wireless ready. You will need the G10 Base before you an connect your G10T to it.