Hi guys,

I'm using reaper, and it cannot detect my mic through the the dedicated mic input on the ux1. I've checked the drivers on Monkey and they are all up to date. The mic gain is turned all the way up. I've also tried switching Input: mono from left to right and still no result. The microphone itself works, as I can run it through the guitar input. 
Can anybody help me with this? 

Best wishes,

Ben

• Upvote 1

Update: Solved

I reinstalled the drivers with windows security turned off, then went on pod farm and switched the input from instrument to mic, then went back to reaper. It now works. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, I think I'm having the same problem, my microphone works with other devices but when I put it into my UX1 the input signal in Pod farm and in Reaper is zero.

So you solved the problem changing the input source in POD Farm? How did you do it? Could you explain it to me? I'm getting crazy with this issue.

iTs a good idea to get the pc offline from the internet when recording. what can happen is clicks and pops as the CPU does other functions while recording. fyi....

but yes the windows security stuff can be shut off easily once you disconnect from the internet.

good job getting the word out bohemianviper!