Sign in to follow this  
Art_Continues

Amplifi TT plus Relay G10 - serious latency

Hey there,

I didn't find any open topic in this matter - so maybe someone here can help me out.

I recently bought an Amplifi TT and a G10 (Relay) to not need to have a cable through my living room.

I connected the G10 to the Amplifi via XLR to Guitar-in Jack, and the Amplifi via RCA/Chinch to my AV-Receiver. The latency must be around 10ms or more, so it's really impossible to play.

I know the G10 from "regular amp use" and I never experienced a latency like this.

Would be glad, if someone here can provide some ideas.

Thanks'n'best,

Andreas

Hey there,

I didn't find any open topic in this matter - so maybe someone here can help me out.

I recently bought an Amplifi TT and a G10 (Relay) to not need to have a cable through my living room.

I connected the G10 to the Amplifi via XLR to Guitar-in Jack, and the Amplifi via RCA/Chinch to my AV-Receiver. The latency must be around 10ms or more, so it's really impossible to play.

I know the G10 from "regular amp use" and I never experienced a latency like this.

Would be glad, if someone here can provide some ideas.

Thanks'n'best,

Andreas

The latency is probably from your A/V receiver. Many of them apply some DSP to the incoming signal. The G10's latency is less than 3ms - shouldn't be noticeable.

Hey,

thanks for your fast response! Didn't thought about that yet, since it's all analog wired...!

I think I have an option of "direct in" (unprocessed Signal Output)...I'll give this a try!

Thanks'n'best,

Andreas