Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

m5 (m series) software pc editor to compete with eventide h9

aliengtr

line 6 what the heck are you waiting for??!?!

it only takes a real lame big  type corporation  to not recognize that the  m5 can sell like hotcakes as an h9 killer!!! i hope line 6 is still a cutting edge company. the m5 can be an alternative  to the eventide h9 if only for one thing: a software editor like h9 control!!! what is line 6 waiting for?! you could sell so many m5's if you had the software editor?!! think of it a pedal at 1/6th the price that does basically the same thing. I would fire everyone at line 6 if they missed this golden opportunity to capitalize on this , at least the marketing team. come on get it together. People are forking over $700 a pop for the h9 why? because of h9 control software. hell, line 6 you already pretty much have the software with the pod editor.cant you modify for the m5 and m series.guaranteed to increase sales hand over fist  .sadly people are also buying the lexicon mx200, why? it has a pc editor as well. 

I will forgo a commission on this simple idea   since it would increase m5 sales by thousands to be sure.people have been screaming for it. I want to see line 6 be #1. so come on get it together!!!!!!!!!!

Denis

• 1 month later...

The midi implementation on the M5 is terrible. 

And as an owner of both pedals, the M5 is nice and has its place, but it is not anywhere near close to being in the same class as the H9. There is much more to it than just the control software.