Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix windows app

Zentorz

Ok , feeling like an idiot.

I remember having trouble the first time around trying to find the download for the computer software. I am in a circling line of death here. I look up the new Helix software for the computer & get sent to the notes for Helix v 2.11.0  Editor release /firmware notes. which sends me back to software download page. I have looked at Helix/Helix/ Win 7 , w/ & without  Beta / archived ...Helix/all/Win 7  and all /all/win 7 . All I find is the Helix 2.10 firmware update....Is therre another version of the win 7 software past 1.11 ?  sounds like there is but I can't seem to find it in any search in any section I have tried...

Thanks

Ok , feeling like an idiot.

I remember having trouble the first time around trying to find the download for the computer software. I am in a circling line of death here. I look up the new Helix software for the computer & get sent to the notes for Helix v 2.11.0 Editor release /firmware notes. which sends me back to software download page. I have looked at Helix/Helix/ Win 7 , w/ & without Beta / archived ...Helix/all/Win 7 and all /all/win 7 . All I find is the Helix 2.10 firmware update....Is therre another version of the win 7 software past 1.11 ? sounds like there is but I can't seem to find it in any search in any section I have tried...

Thanks

The 2.11 version of the firmware has Win7 listed in the notes as being supported so no problem there. Just go to the Line6 Downloads page, http://line6.com/software/index.html , and choose 'Helix', 'All Software', and 'Win 7' in the three search boxes at the top. This will bring up the 2.11 'Helix' app as the first download on the page. Scroll down through the notes on the 'Helix' app and hit the 'Get Download' button at the bottom. First backup your setlists, and IRs, take note of your IRs positions and your global settings. Then install the 'Helix' app which will install the Editor, Updater, and driver. Run the Updater and follow the instructions in the release notes to the letter to do the firmware upgrade. Don't forget the global reset.

Try using Chrome or Firefox if it is the browser causing issues with finding or downloading the Helix app.

UPDATE: I used the 'teach a man to fish' method here which you can use for future updates but I prefer phil_m & jaminjimlp's approach in the posts below (they provided the 'fish'). Just login to Line6 using a browser that doesn't cause you an issue and use his link to take you directly to the download. http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=7278

must be my browser then because short of the links you guys gave me, there is nothing but notes when I go through the software downloads. Thanks got it now.

At the bottom of the notes, there should be a link that says "Get Download".

KTUOtnR.jpg