Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can I use the amplifi 30w to record tracks on bandhub?

trickytree38

• 2 weeks later...

You can use Amplifi 30 to record as a USB interface. I have never used bandhub, but have used my amplifi 30 to record into Logic no problem. If your UX2 works with bandhub, then Amplifi 30 should no problem.

Ok ADBrown, sounds promising, reason i am asking is because i have been having constant issues recording with my UX2 for about a month now, it randomly disconnects half way through watching or recording myself on bandhub, (this is a site where musicians record themselves to form different parts of a song done to a backig track), i hadn't had any issues previously with the UX2. I have ruled out the UX2 being the problem as it works fine on my son's laptop, i have also done memchecks and chkdsk to rule out hardware issues with memory and hard drive. when i log into the line 6 monkey after it disconnects i get the following message:  Error: (Code 80007103) Failed read from firmware. Can you offer any advice as to what is causing this?

Hi trickytree38, I'm not sure on the error code. As for using my Amplifi with Logic, I simply go USB from Amplifi to my Macbook and Logic has always recognized Amplifi without problem. 
If you are finding problems with your computer and not your sons laptop it could be something going on with the computer. Consider trying a different USB port for starters or reinstalling the drivers. I hope this is of some help.