Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cloud Update Pending...constant message

Pacemaker1000

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same with Firehawk remote app (works similar to Amplify). Also when it does update, I get duplicate tones in my tones, which I suspect has something to do with bad connection with Line6 server. does anybody (preferably from Line6) have a solution?

I got Firehawk 1500 and Amplifi 75 and both apps are showing the same very annoying message "Cloud Update Pending" then when I click ok it will show unexpected "Error".

Also, the tones downloaded in cloud will copy itself more than decuple like a virus and I have to delete it one by one. Disturbing. Line 6 please fix!

Yes I tried saving the default patches to 'my tones' so i could write over them and not worry about losing any sounds but they multiplied and when i tried deleting extras got constant windows popping up and app became unusable so i created a new line 6 account so i can work with amp but have not tried saving any tones yet i will wait till i am happy with all stored sounds