Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Alternate charging option

jbuhajla

An easy to use accessory to recharge the G10 without having to use the base unit. It works for me. If you are changing locations, you'll still need to re-pair the base and transmitter to assure they have the opportunity to auto-select the clearest channel to assure interference free operation.

Precisely! The base can be left where it needs to be for connecting the signal to the rest of the gear. This often changes depending how I'm connecting into my gear (Amps, Helix, etc.)

The USB Charging Cable allows the Transmitter to be charged from any available USB power source. And, it also doubles as a leash of sorts for the Transmitter. Even after fully charging the Transmitter, I often leave it plugged into the cable. However, I will pull it out just enough to remove pressure from the sleeve adjacent microswitch.