L3apr

Spider classic 15 hissing on phones/record out jack

I am recording the amp with a Ubisoft cable from rocksmith wich is a interface from jack to usb,after i crancked the master volume to half and then back down it started hissing,i tested with an other cable too but still i got hissing,anybody knows what happened? (i can even record it)

Not familiar with that cable/adapter, but those inexpensive USB adapter tend to be noisy to start with.  Is the amp connection end of it stereo?  That's what the amp jack is, so you may need to adapt from stereo to mono first.

Sound quality wise it 's really good.no hissing at all when i use it with the guitar and it did not hiss before i turned the master volume at 12 o' clock and now the hiss is permanent 

As stereo/mono wise the cable is mono

EDIT: Maybe because i have a pc,a minibar fridge and tons of charging adapters on the same multisocket surge protection there is noise on the ground pin that gets into the amp ground?

You could certainly try it on a different outlet, but you may have done something (physically) to the USB adapter when you put the higher volume signal to it.

Hmm i moved to an other outlet in a different room even,with a laptop and a new usb interface cable and still,the hiss is coming in the cable,better be said is not hiss,is the 50HZ sound from the live mains input

Try it with the laptop on battery power - laptop power supplies can be very noisy.

On battry power i tried,it's even a small laptop,to eliminate all possibilities of interference