Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tones compability

Guest Hux

Hello

Are the tones/presets generated in the spider Remote app compatible with any other line 6 products? and which ones?

And the other way around? Line 6 Products, where you can tweak tones that can be loaded in to your Spider V?

I've tried to find some info about this, but I find it unclear.

Some may work, but others you will have to tweak up. Different guitars and all when they are created don't always translate 100%.

Other products have differing systems too, so you have to account for that as well.

I always find the custom sounds from users get you in the area, then you just work the model, cab, and post eq for your rig.

I am not sure about pod farm.  Firehawk is a slightly different model set (it includes HD amp models).  It can also load presets made on the AMPLIFi units, but cannot load them from Spider V.  Presets made on Firehawk will not load into either AMPLIFi or Spider V