Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

aux in question

shanecgriffo

i'd like to monitor some backing tracks thru the helix and flick thru a few presets as i do to check out how they sound. I cant seem to do it tho. I only get aux running thru the amp and fx which i certainly dont want or i have to load a 'return' for each preset i load which defeats the purpose of scrolling thru them.. is there any way around this. Other Units i've used in the past had an aux that was independent of the signal chain

You can use the returns for backing tracks.

What is your audio source for The backing tracks.

You can for example connect MP3 player, smart phone, other audio device using 8th inch to quarter inch adapters and connect that through the returns

Thru the stereo is easiest, unless you want to use headphones. Tho, in that case, you could run the backing tracks AND the Helix thru the stereo...I use a small mixer, run the music I'm jamming to and the Helix into it, then to headphones OR monitors as circumstances require.