Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

two questions... prog change delay/tuner

celebutante

I'm considering Spider V 120 and have a couple of questions... 

1) Is there a delay when switching programs via foot controller? (I've seen complaints about this with Firehawk FX)

2) This might not be correct sub-forum, but is there a way to assign the tuner for instant on/off to one of the footswitch buttons? I'm asking because the added time delay of "hold for tuner" tap tempo button is a deal breaker for me.

(Before anyone jumps down my throat: I play in a very fast-moving band that often doesn't have a set list, and I double on keyboards, meaning that I'm often putting on/taking off guitars between songs. And I'm often touching up my tuning DURING songs. I gotta tune FAST :) 

Thanks in advance for replies! 

There is no delay when switching presets via foot controller. It is pretty instantaneous.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to assign the tuner for instant on/off. The "hold for tuner/ tap tempo" is the only way to access the tuner on the amp or foot controller. It really only takes a second, but I understand your situation may not allow for even that!