axelexa80

Connect RF phones with G10?

Hi, I like to jam with my LP Honeyburst at home with my phones on, not to disturb the rest of the family too much.

I have this crazy idea that I'm gonna buy a G10 to try and connect my G10 Receiver/Dockingbase directly in to my Amplifi TT. For output I 'm thinking of adding my RF phones so I can go full wireless? Which is of great advantage in my home.

Theese are my phones: https://goo.gl/images/wakws7

Will it work thou?

Br

Axel

Sounds like this should work no problem as your headphones use radio frequency and the G10 uses digital wireless. 

It works great. For now I connect my tt to the RF phones and for the guitar I use i 25' long cable. There is no latency at all and I cranc up the volume to 90% on the tt so that i can keep my phones on 30-40% By doing that I get almost no humming sound in my phones. I would def recommend this solution. Perhaps I will buy a G10 so i can drop the cable, but I have a Les Paul so the dongle sticks out too much on the side according to me. Often I sit in my recliner when I play and then I find it more convenient with a cable with a angeled connector.

• Upvote 1