Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is there an Octaver option in the Helix.

Rclere

IS there no Octaver option in the Helix? I am running both sides of my Chapman Stick through it, and really enjoy the sound of an Octaver pedal. Is there a way to get that with some of the modeling that is available. Thanks!

IS there no Octaver option in the Helix? I am running both sides of my Chapman Stick through it, and really enjoy the sound of an Octaver pedal. Is there a way to get that with some of the modeling that is available. Thanks!

You can use the Pitch effect for this. Just set it it for -12 and use the level control to dial in the amount you want to hear. It should sound great with the stick. Or you could do an octave above if you prefer. You could even set the octave to be controlled by the expression pedal and sweep between octave below and above for some very interesting effects. Very Cool stuff!!

• Upvote 1

Greetings! hey guys, thanks a lot! The Pitch effect worked great!!!! Much appreciated!! The Helix is SO COOL when using it with the Chapman Stick. I can run both sides of the instrument through it! The routing options are amazing!

You can use the Pitch effect for this. Just set it it for -12 and use the level control to dial in the amount you want to hear. It should sound great with the stick. Or you could do an octave above if you prefer. You could even set the octave to be controlled by the expression pedal and sweep between octave below and above for some very interesting effects. Very Cool stuff!!

If you have both external EP's you can set the parameters to 'mix' and get some really cool fades happening with it.  That has become an integral part of a couple of patches I'm building.