Sign in to follow this  
Guest MetalnHockey

What otg cable works for Spider V??? Please help

Guest MetalnHockey

I've been searching for an otg adapter so I can connect my phone to my new Spider V but I can't seem to find anything that would fit the input. What did you guys and gals buy? Honestly it's shocking that the Spider V doesn't come with the proper otg cable. Most people don't own one

• I just purchased these from Amazon:
  •  
  • Ugreen Micro USB 2.0 OTG Cable On The Go Adapter Male Micro USB to Female USB for Samusung S7 S6 Edge S4 S3 Android or Windows Smart Phones Tablets with OTG Function 6 Inch (Black) 

• USB 3.0 A Male to A/B/C Male Cable Cord 3FT 6FT 10FT Data Wire Charger Printer Laptop Pc (6FT, (A - Male) to (A -Male)) w

Go to Line 6 IDEASCALE and vote for WIN /Mac Editor. This will solve so many issues with editing.

I have talked to so many people with Android or older gen Ipads that don't work. Instead of buying a new tablet to use the editor, they return the amp.

This is really silly LIne 6 does not have a Win/ Mac editor for these products. My friend works at SamAsh. Their big return item is the Spider V. Biggest reason of all is not having a Win or Mac editor. Not all customers have tablets, nor do they want to buy any. Add the OTG cables/adapters and you can see where the frustration comes from. This is one of many posts already asking about OTG connectors or cables accy's to get a tablet to work.

• I just purchased these from Amazon:
  •  
  • Ugreen Micro USB 2.0 OTG Cable On The Go Adapter Male Micro USB to Female USB for Samusung S7 S6 Edge S4 S3 Android or Windows Smart Phones Tablets with OTG Function 6 Inch (Black) 

• USB 3.0 A Male to A/B/C Male Cable Cord 3FT 6FT 10FT Data Wire Charger Printer Laptop Pc (6FT, (A - Male) to (A -Male)) w

I just bought this exact one and it works fine