Sign in to follow this  
simbo

Updating Line 6 Monkey Manually

Hi, Can anyone please help me. I have tried to update the drivers for monkey in the normal way for my pod HD 500 I have done this on numerous occasions without any problem but now I am getting a message telling me I need to do it manually as there has been an error.

I have manually downloaded the driver updates but don't know how to put them into Monkey. Can anyone help Please.

Regards,

Simbo 

I've been getting this message for a while now.

Once you download the file (probably in your Downloads folder), just click the "Line 6 Drivers v4.2.7.6 Installer.exe" file to install it.  After agreeing to the EULA, select your device (POD HD 500 in your case) and confirm the destination folder.  Click Next followed by Finish and you are done!

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much moogary that has been successful. Have you any idea why it wont install automatically with the install wizard?

Regards,

simbo. 

Thank you very much moogary that has been successful. Have you any idea why it wont install automatically with the install wizard?

Regards,

simbo. 

No, not really.  Just a minor inconvenience so I never looked into it. You could try a different browser.