Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Parameters and Snapshots....

fokoracer

This seems like a basic question and I must be missing something obvious....can't seem to figure it out though.

Setting up snapshots, I have no problem bypassing blocks from one snap to another. However, if I try to alter parameters, I can't seem to make an altered parameter stick on one snap and not effect the others. 

For example what I'd like is 

Song A preset:

Snap 1 (clean):  amp drive 5

Snap 2 (lead):  amp drive 8

What I've been trying over and over is set the clean snap > switch to lead snap> set amp drive to 8 and press save-save.  when I switch back to clean snap, the drive is at 8 rather than 5.  

What am I missing?  This procedure works for bypassing blocks.  Reading the manual I seem to be doing it correctly but to no avail. 

Thanks in advance

Fabian

You simply forgot to push the button while turning. White bracket will apper indicating that this parameter in now in slave to a controller (in this case snapshot). Save your preset new  before setting a different snapshot. If you set the recall mode in the global settings you can go back and forth between snapshots and the parameters will swill be kept as you set them. Save the preset when you are satified.

Ahhhh yes ....thank you!! . That works!

Is there a similar maneuver in Helix Editor?  

Yes, a key and mouse click combination does it, can't remember off the top of my head which one.  Command or option + right or left mouse.  One of them should work, sorry don't have the Helix in front of me to confirm.