Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tap tempo not working

Guest zepdude

Guest zepdude

Guys... I have been  a line six user sine day one.. but really the tap temp wont work on the spider v... unless you set the ms to 1/4 notes?????  took my a while to figure it out .....why cant you give us a manual to tell us this??? Cmon we deserve a advance guide.. cheesy pilot guide.. thats all we get?? 

Yes, for the delay time (or whatever parameter) to be synced to tap tempo it has to be set to a note value (not limited to just 1/4 notes).

Which is really good is you use stereo fx! I like having the note value vs tap a tempo speed. I can see where it can cause confusion though. Many higher end units use note value on delys taps too. 

Yes, for the delay time (or whatever parameter) to be synced to tap tempo it has to be set to a note value (not limited to just 1/4 notes).

Sooo...  if was in a manual... I would be happy... but thinking something is wrong w/ my amp for an hour... waste of time.. all edit software from flextone an up had a  control for tap tempo on or off... that makes more sense..