Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amp list Helix 2.12

ge31

Quite a nice line up of amp models!! Thanks Dshow and H O.. Really loving the amp models in the Helix after my last update 2.12 and the improvements my Helix never sounded better!! Im  sure some tweaking was done with the Factory cabs and amps and pedals in the Helix.. Seriously Helix is amazing and its been a great investment and IMO its getting better and better..The tones im getting from the patches is amazing..I use a FrFr setup, the Marshal plexi amp sounds amazing not to mention Fenders, Matchless. Soldano and Line 6 Originals, The list just keeps going.. Really happy with my Helix..

" Thanks Line 6.... D I and Staff  

Just noticed that the Line 6 Litigator Amp is missing from Line 6's PDF linked from the animated encircled "56 Amps" graphic on Line 6's Helix webpage in the Produt Features section!?

The PDF lists Line 6 Fatality twice. This is almost certainly a typo. Nevertheless, Line 6's latest Litigator Amp deserves some love!

Tony or DI, perhaps this can be corrected before NAMM?

• 3 months later...