naruto177

How Make A Solo Boost For Pod Hd 500

I want to have a pedal I can use that would give me those mids to cut through for a solo but I dont know how much I can raise volume without being over power. I have a boost pedal about 75% time on for my lead playing at church for like Lincoln Brewster music but when it goes to a solo I want to push on something to make it more present.

What would you recommend? I got one spot on my pod fx for a pedal

Thank you!

Im not really fimiliar with messing with the EQ but like maybe used another pedal with like certian setting I guess would help or like set your volume pedal at __% and when you push it up it goes to 100% stuff like that.

My mind in the EQ stuff is very small and not really fimiliar adjusting my pedals for better sound so having the individual knob positions would help

Thanks!

I use the tube comp with thresh at 100 and level between 12-17 as a boost. My base chain order is volume pedal, tube comp, tube screamer, digital delay, amp.

• Upvote 2

Can't you run a patch cable from FX Send to FX Return, assign the FX Block to the first position and when activated it gives a nice clean boost to the signal?