Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

v2.12 Observations

jbuhajla

So far from the forum I am only noticing a Variax issue with snapshots, and potentially the volume drop issue possibly still existing. 

Positive feedback I am noticing is the improved tuner (may have been an earlier revision) and improved cab sound. 

Nice job Line 6!

Variax issues? I'll skip .12 and wait for a sequel.

Agreed. All my patches and snapshots are set up for Variax. I'm not going to risk having to go through every patch and amend it, or worse still, potentially lose lots of information completely. It's dissapointing that some of the recent firmware releases have such basic and easily identified bugs.

Agreed. All my patches and snapshots are set up for Variax. I'm not going to risk having to go through every patch and amend it, or worse still, potentially lose lots of information completely. It's dissapointing that some of the recent firmware releases have such basic and easily identified bugs.

Same here. It was a real pain to fix all my Variax patches in 2.10 and again in 2.11. I'll wait too.

Hummmm..... very strange here. I've update to 2.12 this week end and no problem with my preset using Variax model. As usual after each update the only thing I do, is the global reset and then set again Variax as "Preset" and not "Global".