williamrobyasm

POD HD500 - SHARING PATCHES

SHARING PATCHES - Settings in the videos.

POD HD500 JOHN PETRUCCI tone MESA BOOGIE distortion Amp Simulation [DREAM THEATER].

POD HD500 SLASH Tone MARSHALL Amp Simulation [PATCH - USB Recording].

POD HD500 STEVE VAI Tone DISTORTION "The Love of God" guitar sound [LINE 6] PATCH Settings in the video.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

That slash tone actually sounds really good through my Alto TS212. I have always thought I needed the full amp model and not the "pre" for good tones with a FRFR powered speaker. I can see I have more to learn.

• Upvote 1

Are you aware that we have Customtone where you can post the patches instead of making videos hoping that we catch the settings to replicate them as you twist the knobs. 

• Like 1

pianoguyy does have a point in that it would be much easier if you posted your tones in customtone. I like the vids though and hope you do some lower gain crunch and clean stuff along with the shred.

Are you aware that we have Customtone where you can post the patches instead of making videos hoping that we catch the settings to replicate them as you twist the knobs. 

I like to do them the old way, manually, just like I do in the pedals. With the videos I can interact with everyone through the messages on the channel, listening to their opinions, their requests, talking about sounds, guitars and more. So everything gets more alive than just abandoning a cold download link without interactions.

I'm curious as to why you choose to use the preamp models instead of the full for your tones. I use an Alto 212 powered speaker and I've noticed a couple of tones I downloaded that sound great are using the preamp version as well. Still trying to figure this thing out. Thanks!

I like to do them the old way, manually, just like I do in the pedals. With the videos I can interact with everyone through the messages on the channel, listening to their opinions, their requests, talking about sounds, guitars and more. So everything gets more alive than just abandoning a cold download link without interactions.

Sure. But most people put the download link in the description beneath the video. 

You still fulfill your need to talk to people, and the download is there too.

• Upvote 1

I'm curious as to why you choose to use the preamp models instead of the full for your tones. I use an Alto 212 powered speaker and I've noticed a couple of tones I downloaded that sound great are using the preamp version as well. Still trying to figure this thing out. Thanks!

The least is more. The ear told me it was good. Then I stop!
All patches have:
1 overd or dist, 1 amp simulator with cabinet simulator, 1 delay and 1 reverb.
It's ready!
This is my sound! It could have been just for me but I decided to share with friends of my own free will. I hope to help someone... and you can edit it.
Thanks! :D

Sure. But most people put the download link in the description beneath the video. 

You still fulfill your need to talk to people, and the download is there too.

Could you do that? You do not even have to give the credits!
Thanks man!

Very good! Still baffling to me how the pre amp patches sound so good through my FRFR speaker. I thought you needed a cab for them to sound right.

Thanks for keeping your thread going. Would love to see what you do with the clean, crunch, and overdrive Soldano models williamrobyasm!