Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Rack Scroll Knob not working

k-grimm403

Hey Everyone,

I purchased a Helix Rack used off reverb last summer. Its been working fine up until about 2 weeks ago the main knob for scrolling/selecting no longer scrolls and only occasionally selects when pressed in.

I did a global reset(update to latest) on the rack, so firmware is not the problem. I was just wondering how I go about putting in a service ticket for this. Also the rack hasn't even been in production for year so even though i bought this used it should be still covered under the warranty right? 

Thanks for your help advanced!

I will have to double check if the seller sent it with the box but I haven't had any luck with them responding back to my messages.
I can understand needing a proof of purchase to tie a warranty to a specific date so its within 12 months(in the Helix Rack's case) from purchase date.

But the rack hasn't even been in production for a year, I feel like it really shouldn't matter at least until 12 months from the initial release date.

Either way does anyone know how to open a support ticket?