Sign in to follow this  
TimRobertsBand

Easy access to back row buttons!

You guys need to check these out... Barefoot Buttons. I recently purchased my Firehawk and have difficulty hitting the back row of buttons without accidentally pressing the first row beneath it. After a little research, I found these little guys. Incredibly and artfully manufactured. They cost about $10 each (including shipping). A total lifesaver for live performance. Will work with any 3/8" button. Excellent for Firehawk, Helix and Pod HD.

Please note that I am in no way affiliated to the company. Just a very happy customer. I had to share.

Http://www.barefootbuttons.com

post-337837-0-81435600-1484871852_thumb.jpg

post-337837-0-85001200-1484871869_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

That's a brilliant product - hmmmm, wonder what shipping to the UK would be.... 

These look great! I just got 5 of the same in the picture. I saw international shipping was $10. I also have elevated the back of my board with 3 of these: https://www.amazon.com/Penn-Elcom-Cabinets-Amplifiers-Equipment/dp/B00AEBHXY6/ref=pd_lpo_267_lp_t_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8BH9KB7Y09AEY9H66QDY They lifted the back of the board quite a bit. Ace hardware had the right screws and small washers to attach them for pennies. I like the added glow of the acrylic. This is gonna be great!!

These look great! I just got 5 of the same in the picture. I saw international shipping was $10. I also have elevated the back of my board with 3 of these: https://www.amazon.com/Penn-Elcom-Cabinets-Amplifiers-Equipment/dp/B00AEBHXY6/ref=pd_lpo_267_lp_t_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8BH9KB7Y09AEY9H66QDY They lifted the back of the board quite a bit. Ace hardware had the right screws and small washers to attach them for pennies. I like the added glow of the acrylic. This is gonna be great!!

How do you like them?  Does it help much?

suedehead99 - They work great and are much easier to hit than the normal 3/8" wide buttons. Play barefoot? The name does not lie. I'm thinking about getting the smaller ones for the front row too. If you have a spare $50, go for it.