Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk FX and Amplifi 150 & Fender Deluxe Reverb

harleymon

I have the Fender Deluxe reverb as well as Amplifi 150. I want a pedal that I can connect to both amps at the same time. Does anyone know if I can stream to the Amplifi 150 and cable to the Fender and get both amps to recognize the Tones being used?

I was going to get the FBV Shortboard MK ii  but it won't send any tones to the Fender. 

IF, this won't work does anyone know of a Line 6 Product that will be able to accomplish what I am looking for?

Thanks

Harleymon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Harleymon,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question; you want a pedal that connects and controls both amps? Or you want to send the tone you're getting on Amplifi to your Deluxe Reverb so both amps are putting out the same tone?

I don't think you'll be able to find a pedal to control both, as both amps require different cable to foot controllers. Also there is no direct out on Amplifi 150, so unless you try the headphone jack, there isn't a good way to send the signal from your 150 to your deluxe reverb.