Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

-sigh- Error! (Code 8000303c) Upon Clean Install of Windows

Ok, I am trying to Authorize my computer after a clean install of Windows 10, but can't because I get this Message:

Error! (Code 8000303c)

User authorization limit reached.

Unable to authorize your device.

The limit of total number of users allowed to authorize this device has been reached.

My Question is: "How do I fix this?"

Line 6 makes some decent products, but they really have everything so locked

down that it keeps consumers from being able to enjoy the product. You spend

much of your time just trying to get things to load and work properly.

When up-ing to a new OS on any computer, all the preferences and software

have to be re-loaded all over again, with just about anyone's product, not just L6.

Log a support ticket through your account.

this isn't my first time...

i usually login, deauth old os, then reauth the clean install, instead, it said "too many times, fork you"

this isn't my first time...

i usually login, deauth old os, then reauth the clean install, instead, it said "too many times, fork you"

I've had this happen to me. I would have issues with my OS and then reinstall, etc. etc. When I reinstalled too many times I sent a support ticket in and Line 6 gave me more authorizations. Have you tried calling them too?

• Upvote 1

I've had this happen to me. I would have issues with my OS and then reinstall, etc. etc. When I reinstalled too many times I sent a support ticket in and Line 6 gave me more authorizations. Have you tried calling them too?

Not yet, i have a support ticket in, if that doesn't get any action, i'll try calling. Good to hear they do give more authorizations thought, thanks for brightening my day!

• Upvote 1

Not yet, i have a support ticket in, if that doesn't get any action, i'll try calling. Good to hear they do give more authorizations thought, thanks for brightening my day!

I was really worried about this kind of thing happening to me when I started using a UX2 and X3 Pro in 2008. I knew I was going to have issues with the OS software and all the other software out there is never guaranteed to be "bug free" at least as far as I knew so I was happy when they gave me more re-authorizations. 

• Upvote 1

I was really worried about this kind of thing happening to me when I started using a UX2 and X3 Pro in 2008. I knew I was going to have issues with the OS software and all the other software out there is never guaranteed to be "bug free" at least as far as I knew so I was happy when they gave me more re-authorizations. 

Indeed, i've tried many other iterations (be it hard ware hd500x or software bias) i tend to always go back to my trusty tried and true ux2... so when i got this message i was a little disheartened, but with this good news, looks like i wont have trouble!

• Upvote 1