Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Expired Token

chadguy

I am constantly getting an "Expired Token" error that is quite annoying. I can log in, build a tone or download one, but as soon as I go to save it to my tones or search for another tone, I get the expired token error and have to log back in before navigating back to where I was. Each time I log back in, the app wants me to rate it. Bleh.

Suggestions?

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

The same is happening tonne every minute I try to update a tone. This is quite annoying but I don't see anyone from Line 6 giving a clear explanation of why and how to prevent it.

I had this happen to me after I did the last firmware update to 1.3.  On android, I went to the system>applications and cleared the app cache & app data, uninstalled then reinstalled the app- it's worked fine since then.

I had this happen to me after I did the last firmware update to 1.3.  On android, I went to the system>applications and cleared the app cache & app data, uninstalled then reinstalled the app- it's worked fine since then.

Thanks. I did exactly what you said and I haven't had it happen again. At least not so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This problem has been hanging around since at least 2014 (at least with the Amplifi products).  Line6Will is 100% correct, logging out and back in again will solve this.

Line6Will - ¿why don't Line6 fix this?, or at the very least change the error from "Invalid Token" to "Please login again"?