Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Rack trade for Helix Floor

jbright44

Just like the title says. I've got a helix rack and helix control I'd like to work a deal to trade for the Helix Floor unit.  

I also have the rack unit in an SKB 4 space rack wtih power conditioner, and a MONO case for the floor and Mission Helix expression pedal.  

Willing to work trades for the Helix floor in any combinations you might desire for the right deal.

Hit me up if interested.

• Upvote 1

Currently running firmware version 2.1 and have a bunch of own Hammer IR in the Helix and will be willing to upload a bunch more if you like

I would check the OwnHammer license agreement to see if what you purchased is transferable to another person/device.

I would check the OwnHammer license agreement to see if what you purchased is transferable to another person/device.

I would guess that it is a NO-GO. It would be the same as purchasing the IRs, then emailing the files to your buddy. 

I may be interested... we should talk.  I have a ton of OH Ir's as well so not concerned with them.  More concerned with shipping and the fees incurred there.  My floor unit is also at 2.1 and has been flawless.  I am in the Seattle area so that may give us some indication of shipping fees.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey not sure if anything ever came of this, but want to pop in and say I would be interested.

I have a floor unit. Its in mint condition and I have the helix bag as well.

Lookin to trade because I want to switch back to an amp and the 4 cable method is making for a lot of extra cables from the floor unit back to the amp.

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

I know it's 7 months later, but If you still want to do this, I do too, if we can somehow figure out the logistics?

I'm in Portland Oregon.

I bought my floor unit at Guitar Center a month and a half ago (past 30 days, otherwise I'd just return it to GC and buy the rack).

I also bought 2 years of transferable extended warranty

The only Ownhammer it has is a freebie Mesa 2x12 cab.

I think if you message me on PM it will send me an email, which I'll check sporadically for the next couple weeks.