Sign in to follow this  
g60racer

Any recent success with using PocketPod vyzex connection?

I've had my PocketPod since I bought it new.  It used to work nicely with the Vyzex software on my 2008 Macbook, but after Yosemite update it stopped connecting.

I was told by Vyzex customer service that I'd need to try it on a different computer. 

So I just got a 2012 Macbook Pro, did a fresh install of Vyzex using Line 6 Monkey, and plugged it into the rear USB port as specified...

Still nothing.  The software gives me three error messages when trying to open:

"Message Test:

MacintoshHD:Library:Application Support:Psicraft:Vyzex Pocket POD:Instruments\Editor.SQ"

followed by:

"Error reading SQeditor config file

MacintoshHD:Library:Application Support:Psicraft:Vyzex Pocket POD:Instruments\Editor.SQ"

then:

"Studio

The Editor.SQ file was not found at MacintoshHD:Library:Application Support:Psicraft:Vyzex Pocket POD:Instruments\Editor.SQ

Please contact the instrument module creator."

And then it hangs up on  "now loading and configuring ports"

Anyone else have this issue?  Or know how to do a workaround? 

I am a new Pocket Pod user and I am experiencing the same problem. I have plugged in to the rear USB port on my Macbook Pro, but I get nothing at all. I'm wondering if I'm missing something?

I am a new Pocket Pod user and I am experiencing the same problem. I have plugged in to the rear USB port on my Macbook Pro, but I get nothing at all. I'm wondering if I'm missing something?