Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cloud tone search restriction in amplify remote

DCWALSH

Hi new to Amplify FX100 but just wondered why when doing a tone search its restricted to returning only 30 tones. Seems a shame as better tones could exist or am I missing something? Is there another way to see list of tones created in the cloud for Amplifi other than using the remote app?

Look forward to your replies / help.

Cheers

Dave

At this time searches are just limited to 30 tones, and there is not another way to view a list of tones in the cloud for Amplifi other than the remote app. You are not the first user to find issue with the cloud searching on Amplifi remote. There are posts on ideascale requesting enhancements to the cloud searching functions of the app, though I did not see one for viewing more than 30 tones in a search when I checked. 
In case you are unfamiliar, ideascale is a place where end users can post and vote on feature requests for Line 6 products. Line 6 product managers do check in on ideascale, so it is the best spot to make feature requests.
https://line6.ideascale.com 

New Amplifi 30 user. Two days ago I was able to got to Tones and do a sarch via Cloud and come up with tones. Today.....it shows up as nothing found. I am sure it is something on my end but not certain what it is. Bluetooth is good. iPad is connected to my wireless. Any pointers would be appreciated.