Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

USB Driver won't install??

Fleetz

Hi,

Got a Windows 7 laptop and just got my Spider V 60 out the box and beginning to set it all up.

As part of the process downloaded Line6 Updater and installed it on my laptop just fine. Plugged the USB into the system, bing it recognized that a USB device was connected and Windows 7 then went about doing a driver update as it didn't find a suitable driver.

Unfortunately it couldn't complete the finding and download a suitable driver so Line6 Updater is not communicating to the SpiderV.

I have gone into System and removed any failed comms ! configs so that is all looking clean, but it won't attempt to install a suitable driver.

Anyone else had an issue with their computer not loading a USB Driver?

I have checked Line6 knowledge base and look to see if there is a USB driver but no joy.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Regards,

Fleetz

Thanks for the link to the driver.....I updated all Windows update first as some twit switched the auto updates off.....that would be me. Unfortunately that didn't do the trick but the Driver you pointed to did!

So thanks very much....appreciated.

Regards,

Fleetz