Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using Line 6 UX2 with harmonizer pedal / loops

I have never posted here before, so forgive me if this is in the wrong thread. 

I am trying to set up my UX2 to be used with a harmonizer and loop pedal (TC Helicon play acoustic with Switch 3).  Given that loops take a lot of practice and time to set up, I need to be able to plug in in my studio without dragging in my whole entire PA.  I thought that it would be as simple as plugging the 2 XLR cables into the 2 microphone inputs (that's what I usually do on my mixer - Bose ToneMatch - when I'm gigging), but it's almost like the UX2 doesn't recognize them.  I don't know if there is a setting I need to change, but there is just absolutely no signal response. 

I have the 2 XLR inputs from my pedal (one for mic and one for acoustic guitar) plugged into the 2 microphone inputs (1/L and 2/R) on the UX2. 

Admittedly, I know very little about the UX2, and because "life happened" right after I purchased it, it has been sitting on my desk acting as the conduit for the "noise" that usually comes out of my computer (system sounds, music from iTunes on my computer, YouTube videos, etc.)

Anyone ever have this problem, or know what I need to do to resolve?