Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cubase whats the trick to downloading?

Fleetz

You will receive an e-mail with Cubase LE 8 code after registered Spider V product in this site. Then, you can redeem and download at Steinburgs site.

Thanks for that. Got the email OK, got the Cubase product key. established the account at Steinburgs Ok but I can not see a download for the Cubase LE 8 , they only have their Pro9 product. I have to be missing something?

Thanks for that. Got the email OK, got the Cubase product key. established the account at Steinburgs Ok but I can not see a download for the Cubase LE 8 , they only have their Pro9 product. I have to be missing something?

Did you register as a member in Steinburg site? If yes, then you can log in and click this button to redeem & download. See link below.

https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=9073&L=1

http://picture.in.th/id/10bfb4b74c8ff6dc06c79a1d580a6cf5

• 6 years later...

What if you don't get the code? I was promised (in the manual) to get it when registering my Spider V 20 MKII, but it didn't appear, and I got no e-mail.

Should I re-register my amp, or what should I do?

• 8 months later...
On 5/1/2023 at 8:17 PM, Dyreth said:

What if you don't get the code? I was promised (in the manual) to get it when registering my Spider V 20 MKII, but it didn't appear, and I got no e-mail.

Should I re-register my amp, or what should I do?

Hellon
Same for me. Did you find out how to find it?